Info & Resources
STATUS OF PINECREST MOBILE HOME PARK
Access to the property is allowed in the meantime and no structures survived the fire. Official information and pictures are available at the HOUSE BY HOUSE STRUCTURE STATUS page.
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of the Pinecrest Mobile Home Park and the impact to our tenants in the recent Camp Fire in Paradise, CA.
- The Pinecrest Mobile Home Park was a unique community and home for our tenants.
- While it is our desire to rebuild the Park, under present conditions, we are unable to say when that may happen.
- More information will regularly be posted on Pinecrest Mobile Home Park: https://pinecrestmhpark.com/
Please also check our Facebook page for the latest updates
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
in order to move forward with clean-up, we will need signed Right-of-Entry and Waiver forms that provide us permission to clean up your site. PDF forms can be found below and emailed to email@example.com.
Butte County Right of Entry
Termination of Tenancy (tenant owned home)
Termination of Tenancy (park owned home)
Please return to us as soon as possible, thank you.
CAL FIRE INCIDENT PAGE
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE THROUGH FEMA
You can now register for financial assistance through FEMA. Register online at www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362 or TTY: 1-800-462-7585. This registration is the first step in the process to access FEMA funding
HOUSE BY HOUSE STRUCTURE STATUS
INTERACTIVE FIRE MAP
PROPERTIES DESTROYED OR DAMAGED
AMERICAN RED CROSS – EVACUATION REGISTER
BUTTE COUNTY INFORMATION
- Oroville Nazarene Church– 2238 Monte Vista Aveue in Oroville.(update: now at full capacity)
- Neighborhood Church– 2801 Notre Dame Blvd in Chico. (update: now at full capacity)
- The East Evenue Church– 1185 East Avenue.. Another Chico Church has opened a shelter for those evacuting the Camp Fire.
- The Butte County Fairgrounds– 199 E Hazel Street in Gridley is open as an evacuation center. The Butte County fairgrounds currently has a lot of room for Camp fire evacuees.
- Azad’s Martial Arts– 313 Walnut St. in Chico, is open as a Shelter for evacuees of the Camp Fire. Well behaved pets are welcome. Bathrooms, parking,and sleep space available.
- The Woodson Bridge RV Park– 25433 South Ave, Corning, CA 96021 has spaces available for free with electrical hookups for RV’s that are evacuating. For information on space availability call (530) 839-2151.
- Country Pumpkins– 7152 Hwy 32, Orland for temporary RV parking for those under mandatory evacuation orders from the Camp Fire. We have room for up to 50 RV’s. It’s a ‘dry’ camp, no power, no water, and no RV hook ups. The price is right (free) if you’re mindful that it’s private property, and move to a suitable facility as soon as possible; we can handle guests for a few days if anyone needs a place to park and regroup, but aren’t set up for extended stays. Phone Steve at 530-519-8377
- Riffles RV Park– 4488 Pacific Heights Road, Oroville, to camp and stay as long as they need.
- Glenn County Fairgrounds– 221 E. Yolo Street in Orland, now open for shelter of evacuees from Butte County #Campfire. Glenn County Health and Human Services staff will be operating the shelter. No assistance or resources needed at this time.
- The Yuba-Sutter Fairgrounds- 442 Franklin Avenue, Yuba City is officially open as an Evacuation Center. Main Exhibit Building.
- Chico Elks’s Lodge– 1705 Manzanita Ave, Chico, CA 95926 Is an Evacuation center. (update: now at full capacity)
- The Sikh Temple– 2468 Tierra Buena Road, Yuba City, is extending an invitation to evacuees from the Camp Fire to come to the temple for food and shelter. Temple President Sunny Singh says for more information please call the temple at 673-9918.
- Chester Memorial Hall– 22 Gay Street, is now open for evacuees of the #campfire.
- Airbnb is encouraging hosts in Northern California to list their space for free in order to help displaced evacuees from the #CampFire as well as those deployed to help.
- Large animals can be taken to Butte County Fairgrounds in Gridley.
- also the Camelot Equestrian Center on Clark Rd in Oroville (now evacuated)
- Old County Hospital– Small Animals 2279 Del Oro in Oroville
- A second small animal shelter is open at the Chico Airport.
- Chico Animal Shelter If you have lost an animal in PARADISE, please make sure to check our website at www.chicoanimalshelter.org It’s possible that your pet may have ended up here due to the fires.
- The North Valley Animal Disaster Group Cannot rescue due to the Danger surrounding the fire.